Last updated: October 20, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you visit our website or interact with us. The information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, and any other information you provide to us voluntarily.
- Contact Information: We may collect your phone number when you provide it voluntarily.
- Usage Information: We may collect data about your interactions with our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and the pages you visit.
Use of Information
FCCC uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information and services related to our organization.
- To respond to your inquiries or requests.
- To send you newsletters, updates, and promotional materials (with your consent).
- To improve and maintain our website, services, and operations.
- To comply with legal requirements and protect our rights and interests.
No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All other categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
By submitting your phone number, you are authorizing us to send you text messages and notifications. Message/data rates may apply. You can reply STOP to unsubscribe from messages sent by us.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties, except as described in this policy or with your consent. We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- With trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business.
- When required by law or in response to a valid legal request.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and that of our employees, users, or the public.
FCCC takes reasonable measures to protect the information collected through our website. However, no method of transmission over the internet is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
Foster City Chamber of Commerce
email@example.com or 650-573-7600